30 Jul Net Promoter Score Survey for Whiteboard
The ability to provide feedback using Net Promoter Score (NPS) is coming soon to Whiteboard web, Teams and the Windows app.
This message is associated with Microsoft 365 Roadmap ID 93393
When this will happen:
This functionality will be rolled out in late July and is expected to be completed by early August.
How this will affect your organization:
This service can be managed by the Send Survey policy, which controls users having access to the functionality. Today, this policy only applies to the capability to see and provide feedback using NPS in Whiteboard.
What you need to do to prepare:
No change is necessary, unless you wish to disable the NPS functionality in Whiteboard. To do this, you can use the Office cloud policy service in the Microsoft 365 Apps admin center.
- Sign in to https://config.office.com/ with your Microsoft 365 admin credentials.
- Select Customization from the left pane.
- Select Policy Management.
- Create a new policy configuration or edit an existing one.
- In Choose the scope, choose the security group for which you want to apply the policy.
- In Configure Settings, choose Allow users to receive and respond to in-product surveys from Microsoft.
- In configuration setting, choose either – enabled, disabled, or not configured. The implication of each of these options is mentioned below:
- Enabled: NPS survey is available to users
- Disabled: NPS survey isn’t available to users
- Not configured: NPS survey is available to users
- Save the policy configuration.
- Reassign priority for any security group if required (If two or more policy configurations are applicable to the same set of users, the one with the higher priority is applied).
- In case you create a new policy configuration or change the configuration for an existing policy, there will be a delay in the change being reflected as mentioned below:
- If there were existing policy configurations prior to the change, then it will take 90 mins for the change to be reflected.
- If there were no policy configurations prior to the change then it will take 24 hours for the change to be reflected.
To learn more, visit the Privacy settings in Microsoft Whiteboard page.